04 December 2009

The World Is My Oyster....

The tag on my tea string this morning read, "you are unlimited", which couldn't be more true at the moment.   I was recently laid off from my job, which I think has proved to be a blessing in disguise.  I've been wanting (and desperately needing) to shift gears for a while now so I'm looking at this as a tremendous opportunity for me to get my creative self back and to really pursue my passions.


My friend Michelle used a few of my pieces for a photoshoot that she styled for FOAM Magazine last week.  Wooohooo...so keep your eyes peeled for some Molly Velte jewelry shout outs in the January issue (see below for the piece that was used)!



In addition I've been working on sketches and graphics for a line of eco-friendly paper goods (stationary, notecards, etc), soy candles, organic soaps, and eventually organic bedding and other household textiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment