14 December 2011

...tea time...


...we've been drinking lots of tea lately & I've become mildly obsessed with the quotes on the tea tags of yogi organic tea...partially due to the fact that they are something in english that I can read (remember we're in France) & also because they rattle me a bit from time to time helping me put life into perspective....most importantly though they make me smile & sometimes laugh if one of us gets a funny one...I got this one last night, "feel good, be good, do good"...something I'm always striving for, but a nice reminder...the background of the quote above is a shot from an epic day of tree riding in southern california a couple winters ago...I'm dreaming of snow, can you tell?!?!  The Alps next week, yeaaaaahhh!  {images via me & pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment