11 June 2012

...paris in the rain...

...I've been pretty good at the last minute trips lately...this one was multi-layered with pattern inspiration shopping, a work conference for my babe & picking up the much deserved vintage moto for him (a 1971 motobecane) just on the outskirts of paris. 


I always seem to get stuck in the rain when I'm in paris...sans umbrella!  During a torrential downpour I ducked into the 1st shop I could find & it just happened to be colette- what a pleasant surprise!  Such a fun shop filled to the brim with design inspiration of all sorts.  My favorite finds were sydney evans' arrow ring & the le labo products...

The 2nd night we found ourselves at chic side street bistro, francois felix, a must for sure.  The food, wine, & ambience was very parisian...loved it!  {images via here & pattern via here} x mvg




No comments:

Post a Comment