30 October 2012

...dublin days...

...I just returned from a quick little journey up to dublin & back...what a cool city!  It felt nice to get all bundled up for fall & I had a blast bopping around with my friend Katie- she knew just where to take me!


I totally fell for the concept store Avoca- similar to Anthropologie in a way but rooted around Irish heritage & their iconic throw blankets (think cashmere, mohair, & lambswool) that have been around since 1723- Irelands oldest weaving mill!


The store had levels & levels of carefully curated products & even a cute little cafe.  I loved it & everything in it, but unfortunately I had no room for throws in my tightly packed suit case, so delicious smelling soap had to do!  I definitely plan on stocking up on throws from their online store though- their cookbook looks pretty good too! 


...more on dublin to come soon! x mvg {images via here & here}

No comments:

Post a Comment