21 August 2012

...love vs design...

...so I've been wanting to share this project I've been working on with you...love vs design asked me to contribute to their featured artist program for the fall...I was super excited- so I submitted a bunch of designs for off-beat wedding invites- I'm going to hold off posting the ones they chose until they launch  the complete package on their site in september, but here are a couple of the ones that they did not choose....but that I still love...


I still would like to get these out there somehow so if you or anyone you know would like either of these invites customized for your big day send me an email for a quote & more information....mollyvgraham@gmail.com


I really wanted to incorporate some of my recent surface pattern designs into these invites- they are the backsides, but really the main design element that I then built the layout & typography around...I had so much fun with this project! Hope you enjoy it too! x mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment